At Motability, our people are committed to delivering excellence. From your first day working with us, you will be supported to achieve your full potential. Mentoring, internal training, external courses and professional qualifications are offered to assist with your role.
We are committed to quality and excellence, and dedicated to the people who are vital in delivering our goals.
Anyone new to the organisation is provided with an induction from every department, so you really get to know who you’re working with and where to go for more information.
At Motability, our people work hard and take responsibility. We pride ourselves on building and maintaining successful teams that are made up of quality professionals with different views but a common purpose. Our employees have respect for others, a constructive approach and a willingness to compromise.
We aim to provide a successful work environment where people are treated with dignity, respect, courtesy and fairness. We do not tolerate discrimination, prejudice, harassment, bullying or victimisation.
Our work environment is free from discrimination, prejudice, harassment, bullying or victimisation. People are treated with dignity, respect, courtesy and fairness.
Ideas and opinions are encouraged, and there are opportunities to get involved with the Employee Forum, Social Committee or write for our internal magazine.
I really value the way that we're not afraid to do things differently to improve. We now have avenues for comments, ideas, suggestions, raising awareness, etc. across all levels…
Thinking of Applying?
Good to know:
- Our office is based in Harlow, Essex, with free parking and easy access transport links from London, Cambridge and surrounding areas. View the directions to Motability.
- We offer up to 26 days’ Annual Leave for new starters, in addition to statutory Bank holidays.
- We have plenty of parking, onsite, free of charge. Electric charge points are available for electric vehicles.
- We're committed to equal opportunities and consider applications solely on the basis of merit - regardless of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other irrelevant factor.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and every year we benchmark our pay against similar organisations, to ensure that our pay system is fair for all.
- We support training and development, to support our people in achieving their best.
Find out more about what it’s like to join our team, from people who are already part of it: