This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience, by continuing to browse on the website you are agreeing to our cookie policy.

Alternatively, you can change your cookie settings.

  1. Can I join the Motability Scheme if I receive Armed Forces Independence Payment?

    Print this page
    Print this page

    As part of the Welfare Reform Act 2012, a new allowance called Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) was introduced. Those who receive this allowance can apply to join the Motability Scheme. If you receive this allowance and would like further information, please contact the Motability Scheme's Customer Services on 0300 456 4566.

    Go to the Motability Scheme website to search for vehicles on the Scheme. Please choose the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) options on the allowance type field on the search form to see a range of cars.

Back to FAQs