If you would prefer to receive a copy of the winner’s list by post, please contact the Supporter Care team by calling 0300 123 1875 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens email client
How Motability have helped Scheme customer, Logan
Logan’s mum, Anna, explains the difference the Motability Scheme has made to her family:
“Logan has cerebral palsy which means regular hospital appointments. Before we joined the Motability Scheme, I was always worried about breaking down, as my car was so unreliable. When the car did fail us, Motability worked quickly and efficiently to help us lease a new car – they even gave us a grant to help us afford the Advance Payment. Now we have a reliable vehicle, we can get to and from appointments with much less stress.”
“Logan loves the fact that we can fit his wheelchair and walker in the new car, so he has the option of both wherever we go. He’s an expert at finding his own way to achieve things and doesn’t let his disability stop him doing anything. We believe there’s no such thing as can’t and we want Logan and his sister, Faye, to experience every possibility life has to offer. Thank you so much for helping us live life to the full.”
Motability’s Summer Raffle winner's list is now available to download:
Motability promotes responsible gambling.
If you are concerned about the amount you are gambling, (or you are concerned for a friend or relative) then the following questions may help give you some guidance:
- Has there been uncontrolled spending?
- Are significant amounts of time spent gambling?
- Has there been concealing or lying about gambling behaviour?
- Has the gambling impacted on relationships with family and friends?
- Have you noticed withdrawal from family activities?
- Is an excessive amount of time being spent on a computer?
- Have you noticed lack of apparent interests or leisure pursuits?
- Has there been absence from school, college or work?
Sometimes just telling someone about your concerns can be a relief and the first step toward dealing with your problem.
For friendly and helpful advice from trained counsellors, you can call GamCares’s helpline on 0808 8020 133. The helpline is open 24 hours a day.