If you would prefer to receive a copy of the winner’s list by post, please contact the Supporter Care team by calling 0300 123 1875 or email email@example.comOpens email client
Motability promotes responsible gambling.
If you are concerned about the amount you are gambling, (or you are concerned for a friend or relative) then the following questions may help give you some guidance:
- Has there been uncontrolled spending?
- Are significant amounts of time spent gambling?
- Has there been concealing or lying about gambling behaviour?
- Has the gambling impacted on relationships with family and friends?
- Have you noticed withdrawal from family activities?
- Is an excessive amount of time being spent on a computer?
- Have you noticed lack of apparent interests or leisure pursuits?
- Has there been absence from school, college or work?
Sometimes just telling someone about your concerns can be a relief and the first step toward dealing with your problem.
For friendly and helpful advice from trained counsellors, you can call GamCares’s helpline on 0808 8020 133. The helpline is open 24 hours a day.