Directions to Motability
Our office is based in Harlow, Essex. We have free parking and easy access transport links from London, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Telephone: 01279 635999
Directions to Motability by car
- From the M25, exit at Junction 27 and pick up the M11 northbound.
- At Junction 7 of the M11, pick up the A414 towards Harlow.
- Go straight over the next four roundabouts, staying on the A414.
- At the fifth roundabout (Gates Ford on left), take the first exit into Edinburgh Way.
- Go straight over the next three roundabouts. You will pass Tesco on your left and a retail park on your right.
- At the fourth roundabout, take the second exit onto Elizabeth Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Roydon Road.
- Turn right after about 50 yards. Warwick House is on the right.
Directions to Motability by train
- If you are travelling from London, you will need to take the train from either London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale.
- The nearest station to Motability is Harlow Town. We are a short taxi journey (5 to 10 minutes) from the station.
Download directions to Motability Will download a resource(PDF 114KB) (opens in a new window).
Role: Business Reporting and Data Analyst
Salary: £26,000 - £27,500 per annum
Closing date: 26 March 2018
In this highly autonomous role you will be the bridge between the Business and the IT function and will be an influential part of driving the data operations agenda for the Business MI function.
You will work with the business to enhance the design and development of its management reporting capabilities as well as proactively identifying reporting requirements and suggesting solutions.
You will be responsible for performing data quality assessments of BMI data sources and data outputs. You will also monitor the process to identify and monitor data quality/exceptions identified in CRM.
Experience of working in an environment with a focus on data analysis and MI is essential along with knowledge of Excel VBA, Data Warehousing and related technologies. A strong knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services would be an advantage.
You will need to be confident working with internal stakeholders to improve the quality of data held in our CRM system and to evaluate the impact of economic and policy changes. You will also have experience of working with data within the boundaries set out by GDPR.
You must be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving, working with attention to detail. The ability to communicate analysis findings that are relevant and appropriate to the audience is essential.
This role would suit someone who really wants to make a difference and is passionate about using data to drive better decisions.
Please forward your completed application form to email@example.comOpens email client
Investor in People - Gold Award Level
Motability is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, attaining the Gold Standard from Investors in People award. The Investors in People accreditation is a sign of excellence, a great employer and an outperforming place to work.
Find out more about Careers at Motability , Our Culture and download what we can offer employees Will download a resource(PDF 347KB)
Disability Confident Employer
Motability has been awarded Disability Confident Employer status.
We were reviewed against the following areas:
• Getting the right people for our business
• Keeping and developing our people.
This means we have agreed to continue to:
• Actively look to attract and recruit disabled people:
o provide a full, inclusive and accessibility recruitment process,
o offer an interview for disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job,
o be flexible when assessing people so disabled job applicants have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job,
o proactively offer and make reasonable adjustments as required,
o encourage our suppliers and partner firms to be Disability Confident,
o ensure employees have appropriate disability equality awareness.
• Keep and develop employees:
o promote a culture of being Disability Confident,
o support employees to manage their disabilities and health conditions,
o ensure there are no barriers to development and progression,
o ensure managers are aware of how they can support staff who are sick or absent from work,
o value and listen to feedback from staff,
o regularly review the Disability Confident self-assessment.