Recruitment at Motability is a two-way process; it’s not just about us deciding if you’re right for the role, it’s also a chance for you to decide if this is the right move for you. We are committed to interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria.
The Recruitment Process
When you find a vacancy (see our current vacancies ) that interests you and matches your skills:
- Apply, using our online application form. Your application will be judged solely on merit, irrespective of ethnic or national origin, race, age, colour, gender, gender reassignment, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
- If we think we’d be a good match, we’ll arrange an interview with you. If you require any adjustments or support to be able to attend an interview please let us know by contacting our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens email client or by telephoning them on 01279 632110. Download directions to Motability Will download a resource(PDF 114KB) .
- Perfect for each other? Once you start your new role with us, as part of your induction programme we will invite you to attend disability confidence training and meetings with all of the other departments within Motability, to help you understand what we all do and how we work together.
Role: Business Reporting and Data Analyst
Salary: £26,000 - £27,500 per annum
Closing date: 26 March 2018
In this highly autonomous role you will be the bridge between the Business and the IT function and will be an influential part of driving the data operations agenda for the Business MI function.
You will work with the business to enhance the design and development of its management reporting capabilities as well as proactively identifying reporting requirements and suggesting solutions.
You will be responsible for performing data quality assessments of BMI data sources and data outputs. You will also monitor the process to identify and monitor data quality/exceptions identified in CRM.
Experience of working in an environment with a focus on data analysis and MI is essential along with knowledge of Excel VBA, Data Warehousing and related technologies. A strong knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services would be an advantage.
You will need to be confident working with internal stakeholders to improve the quality of data held in our CRM system and to evaluate the impact of economic and policy changes. You will also have experience of working with data within the boundaries set out by GDPR.
You must be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving, working with attention to detail. The ability to communicate analysis findings that are relevant and appropriate to the audience is essential.
This role would suit someone who really wants to make a difference and is passionate about using data to drive better decisions.
Please forward your completed application form to email@example.comOpens email client
Investor in People - Gold Award Level
Motability is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, attaining the Gold Standard from Investors in People award. The Investors in People accreditation is a sign of excellence, a great employer and an outperforming place to work.
Find out more about Careers at Motability , Our Culture and download what we can offer employees Will download a resource(PDF 347KB)
Disability Confident Employer
Motability has been awarded Disability Confident Employer status.
We were reviewed against the following areas:
• Getting the right people for our business
• Keeping and developing our people.
This means we have agreed to continue to:
• Actively look to attract and recruit disabled people:
o provide a full, inclusive and accessibility recruitment process,
o offer an interview for disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job,
o be flexible when assessing people so disabled job applicants have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job,
o proactively offer and make reasonable adjustments as required,
o encourage our suppliers and partner firms to be Disability Confident,
o ensure employees have appropriate disability equality awareness.
• Keep and develop employees:
o promote a culture of being Disability Confident,
o support employees to manage their disabilities and health conditions,
o ensure there are no barriers to development and progression,
o ensure managers are aware of how they can support staff who are sick or absent from work,
o value and listen to feedback from staff,
o regularly review the Disability Confident self-assessment.