Directions to Motability
Our office is based in Harlow, Essex. We have free parking and easy access transport links from London, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Telephone: 01279 635999
Directions to Motability by car
- From the M25, exit at Junction 27 and pick up the M11 northbound.
- At Junction 7 of the M11, pick up the A414 towards Harlow.
- Go straight over the next four roundabouts, staying on the A414.
- At the fifth roundabout (Gates Ford on left), take the first exit into Edinburgh Way.
- Go straight over the next three roundabouts. You will pass Tesco on your left and a retail park on your right.
- At the fourth roundabout, take the second exit onto Elizabeth Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Roydon Road.
- Turn right after about 50 yards. Warwick House is on the right.
Directions to Motability by train
- If you are travelling from London, you will need to take the train from either London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale.
- The nearest station to Motability is Harlow Town. We are a short taxi journey (5 to 10 minutes) from the station.
Download directions to Motability Will download a resource(PDF 114KB) (opens in a new window).
Role: Customer Case Manager, Charitable Operations, permanent, full-time
Location: Harlow, Essex
Closing date: Friday 27 September 2019
In this highly autonomous and varied role, you will take ownership for the end-to-end management of customer cases received by the business. Managing your own time and caseload, you will be responsible for assessing cases, handling complaints and making sound decisions, based on individual customer situations and business needs.
You will need an analytical, detailed and methodical approach to problem solving, with an ability to ask pertinent questions to get a thorough understanding of a situation. You will treat customers as individuals, taking time to listen and understand their situation, be sensitive and tactful, and address objections in a constructive way. Your balanced and considered approach to decision making will mean you are decisive and able to support decisions with sound judgement and facts. You will therefore thrive on working on your own initiative and being able to meet set deadlines.
You will need to possess good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft's Office suite, and have the ability to analyse and sift through information quickly and often from a variety of sources.
High accuracy and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deal with people at all levels, are also vital in this busy, dedicated and friendly team.
- Download job description Will download a resource(PDF 96KB) (opens a new window)
- Download online application form Will download a resource(PDF 2MB) (opens a new window)
- Download candidate privacy notice form Will download a resource(PDF 113KB) (opens a new window)
Please forward your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org Opens email client
Gold Level Award Investor in People
Motability is proud to have been recognised as an employer of choice and we have attained the Gold Standard award from Investors in People. The Investors in People accreditation reflects our commitment to be a great employer, is a sign of excellence and an outperforming place to work.
Find out more about Careers at Motability , Our Culture and download what we can offer employees Will download a resource(PDF 347KB)