Directions to Motability
Our office is based in Harlow, Essex. We have free parking and easy access transport links from London, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Telephone: 01279 635999
Directions to Motability by car
- From the M25, exit at Junction 27 and pick up the M11 northbound.
- At Junction 7 of the M11, pick up the A414 towards Harlow.
- Go straight over the next four roundabouts, staying on the A414.
- At the fifth roundabout (Gates Ford on left), take the first exit into Edinburgh Way.
- Go straight over the next three roundabouts. You will pass Tesco on your left and a retail park on your right.
- At the fourth roundabout, take the second exit onto Elizabeth Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Roydon Road.
- Turn right after about 50 yards. Warwick House is on the right.
Directions to Motability by train
- If you are travelling from London, you will need to take the train from either London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale.
- The nearest station to Motability is Harlow Town. We are a short taxi journey (5 to 10 minutes) from the station.
Download directions to Motability Will download a resource(PDF 114KB) (opens in a new window).
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Fixed Term; six to nine months)
Motability is undergoing a period of change which has seen the Charitable Operations' function grow significantly in size. The diverse nature of our grant applications and customer profile, together with an expanding product portfolio, means that staff are heavily reliant on our knowledge base which currently takes the form of PowerPoint presentations hosted on our intranet site. These presentations have limitations in terms of search capabilities and do not provide staff with a quick and easy method by which to access the most up-to-date policies, procedures and products.
We are looking to improve our knowledge base solution and are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Coordinator, within the Learning and Development Team, to oversee this project from initial assessment, through to launch. The initial contract period is six months with the option to extend to nine months.
The closing date for applications is Friday 15 November.
For any further information, please email email@example.comOpens email client .
Gold Level Award Investor in People
Motability is proud to have been recognised as an employer of choice and we have attained the Gold Standard award from Investors in People. The Investors in People accreditation reflects our commitment to be a great employer, is a sign of excellence and an outperforming place to work.
Find out more about Careers at Motability , Our Culture and download what we can offer employees Will download a resource(PDF 347KB)