Directions to Motability
Our office is based in Harlow, Essex. We have free parking and easy access transport links from London, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Telephone: 01279 635999
Directions to Motability by car
- From the M25, exit at Junction 27 and pick up the M11 northbound.
- At Junction 7 of the M11, pick up the A414 towards Harlow.
- Go straight over the next four roundabouts, staying on the A414.
- At the fifth roundabout (Gates Ford on left), take the first exit into Edinburgh Way.
- Go straight over the next three roundabouts. You will pass Tesco on your left and a retail park on your right.
- At the fourth roundabout, take the second exit onto Elizabeth Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Roydon Road.
- Turn right after about 50 yards. Warwick House is on the right.
Directions to Motability by train
- If you are travelling from London, you will need to take the train from either London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale.
- The nearest station to Motability is Harlow Town. We are a short taxi journey (5 to 10 minutes) from the station.
Download directions to Motability Will download a resource(PDF 114KB) (opens in a new window).
Customer Support Administrator
Location: Harlow, Essex
Closing Date: Friday 31 January
Description: In this role you will provide administrative support to the Charitable Operations department. Primarily, you will establish the eligibility of applicants to the Motability Scheme and provide general administration duties for the department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a customer-focused office environment and demonstrate the highest levels of customer service. You will have good communication skills and the ability to organise and prioritise your workload.
Please ensure you have read our Applicant Privacy Notice. Will download a resource(PDF 113KB)
Download the job description and online application pack using the links below:
Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org Opens email client
Gold Level Award Investor in People
Motability is proud to have been recognised as an employer of choice and we have attained the Gold Standard award from Investors in People. The Investors in People accreditation reflects our commitment to be a great employer, is a sign of excellence and an outperforming place to work.
Find out more about Careers at Motability , Our Culture and download what we can offer employees Will download a resource(PDF 347KB)