Recruitment at Motability is a two-way process; it’s not just about us deciding if you’re right for the role, it’s also a chance for you to decide if this is the right move for you. We are committed to interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Before applying for a role, please take time to read our Applicant Privacy Notice Will download a resource(PDF 113KB) .
The Recruitment Process
When you find a vacancy (see our current vacancies ) that interests you and matches your skills:
- Apply, using our online application form. Please ensure you read our Applicant Privacy Notice Will download a resource(PDF 113KB) . Your application will be judged solely on merit, irrespective of ethnic or national origin, race, age, colour, gender, gender reassignment, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
- If we think we’d be a good match, we’ll arrange an interview with you. If you require any adjustments or support to be able to attend an interview please let us know by contacting our Human Resources Department at email@example.comOpens email client or by telephoning them on 01279 632110. Download directions to Motability Will download a resource(PDF 114KB) .
- Perfect for each other? Once you start your new role with us, as part of your induction programme we will invite you to attend disability confidence training and meetings with all of the other departments within Motability, to help you understand what we all do and how we work together.
Role: Compliance Specialist
Location: Motability, Harlow
Closing Date: Friday 2 August 2019
Description: In this role, you will support the operational function to ensure a high level of compliance and data quality is maintained, identifying and monitoring potential areas of concern. You will also be responsible for ensuring the department works in line with regulatory and/or governance requirements, as well as the development of internal policies.
Intermediate/advanced excel skills are essential. You must have the ability to interpret, enhance and optimise legacy Management Information reporting from multiple excel spreadsheets.
To be successful in the role you will also need project and compliance experience, as well as the ability to research, analyse and present information with a good eye for detail.
Please ensure you have read our Applicant Privacy Notice. Will download a resource(PDF 113KB)
Download the job description and online application pack using the links below:
Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens email client .
Gold Level Award Investor in People
Motability is proud to have been recognised as an employer of choice and we have attained the Gold Standard award from Investors in People. The Investors in People accreditation reflects our commitment to be a great employer, is a sign of excellence and an outperforming place to work.
Find out more about Careers at Motability , Our Culture and download what we can offer employees Will download a resource(PDF 347KB)
Disability Confident Employer
Motability has been awarded Disability Confident Employer status.
We were reviewed against the following areas:
• Getting the right people for our business
• Keeping and developing our people.
This means we have agreed to continue to:
• Actively look to attract and recruit disabled people:
o provide a full, inclusive and accessibility recruitment process,
o offer an interview for disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job,
o be flexible when assessing people so disabled job applicants have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job,
o proactively offer and make reasonable adjustments as required,
o encourage our suppliers and partner firms to be Disability Confident,
o ensure employees have appropriate disability equality awareness.
• Keep and develop employees:
o promote a culture of being Disability Confident,
o support employees to manage their disabilities and health conditions,
o ensure there are no barriers to development and progression,
o ensure managers are aware of how they can support staff who are sick or absent from work,
o value and listen to feedback from staff,
o regularly review the Disability Confident self-assessment.