Recruitment at Motability is a two-way process; it’s not just about us deciding if you’re right for the role, it’s also a chance for you to decide if this is the right move for you. We are committed to interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Before applying for a role, please take time to read our Applicant Privacy Notice Will download a resource(PDF 113KB) .
The Recruitment Process
When you find a vacancy (see our current vacancies ) that interests you and matches your skills:
- Apply, using our online application form. Please ensure you read our Applicant Privacy Notice Will download a resource(PDF 113KB) . Your application will be judged solely on merit, irrespective of ethnic or national origin, race, age, colour, gender, gender reassignment, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
- If we think we’d be a good match, we’ll arrange an interview with you. If you require any adjustments or support to be able to attend an interview please let us know by contacting our Human Resources Department at email@example.comOpens email client or by telephoning them on 01279 632110. Download directions to Motability Will download a resource(PDF 114KB) .
- Perfect for each other? Once you start your new role with us, as part of your induction programme we will invite you to attend disability confidence training and meetings with all of the other departments within Motability, to help you understand what we all do and how we work together.
Role: Customer Case Manager, Charitable Operations, permanent, full-time
Location: Harlow, Essex
Closing date: Friday 27 September 2019
In this highly autonomous and varied role, you will take ownership for the end-to-end management of customer cases received by the business. Managing your own time and caseload, you will be responsible for assessing cases, handling complaints and making sound decisions, based on individual customer situations and business needs.
You will need an analytical, detailed and methodical approach to problem solving, with an ability to ask pertinent questions to get a thorough understanding of a situation. You will treat customers as individuals, taking time to listen and understand their situation, be sensitive and tactful, and address objections in a constructive way. Your balanced and considered approach to decision making will mean you are decisive and able to support decisions with sound judgement and facts. You will therefore thrive on working on your own initiative and being able to meet set deadlines.
You will need to possess good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft's Office suite, and have the ability to analyse and sift through information quickly and often from a variety of sources.
High accuracy and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deal with people at all levels, are also vital in this busy, dedicated and friendly team.
- Download job description Will download a resource(PDF 96KB) (opens a new window)
- Download online application form Will download a resource(PDF 2MB) (opens a new window)
- Download candidate privacy notice form Will download a resource(PDF 113KB) (opens a new window)
Please forward your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org Opens email client
Gold Level Award Investor in People
Motability is proud to have been recognised as an employer of choice and we have attained the Gold Standard award from Investors in People. The Investors in People accreditation reflects our commitment to be a great employer, is a sign of excellence and an outperforming place to work.
Find out more about Careers at Motability , Our Culture and download what we can offer employees Will download a resource(PDF 347KB)