Motability is pleased to provide funding to Family Fund, to support families raising a disabled or seriously ill child, under the age of three, with access to a lease car.
If you are the parent or carer of a disabled or severely ill child under three years old who has:
- A need for substantial equipment due to their conditions or treatment (such as a mobility aid, require regular oxygen or suction machine or require other bulky monitoring or medical equipment), or
- An immune suppressing condition or treatment resulting in medical emergency and prohibits travelling on public transport, or
- High levels of pain or physical condition that impacts their mobility needs, or
- An unstable condition requiring frequent unexpected emergency inpatient treatment, or
- A significant number of appointments on a frequent basis at multiple different treatment centres, related to their condition.
Family Fund Mobility Support may be able to help. You will need to hold a full UK driving licence.
Watch Family Fund’s short video* below shares Kayleigh story of how she has received support for her son Theo.
*Disclaimer: Motability are not responsible for any external content or advertising that follows this video on YouTube.
Find out more about the scheme at Family Fund Mobility Support