Skip to main content
Man laughing with lady and two young ladies next to car.

Scheme Complaint

Please use the Motability Scheme general enquiry form if your query is about the following:

  • My Motability Scheme Agreement
  • Cars and Wheelchair Access Vehicles (WAVS)
  • Scooters and powered wheelchairs

If you wish to make a complaint about the Motability Scheme, please use the Motability Scheme complaint form.