This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience, by continuing to browse on the website you are agreeing to our cookie policy.

Alternatively, you can change your cookie settings.


Please let us know what you think of our website by completing our short survey (opens in a new window).

  1. Am I covered for breakdown when I'm abroad?

    Print this page
    Print this page

    It is a good idea to get breakdown cover for foreign travel (opens in new window) , otherwise you will be responsible for any recovery charges.You will be offered RAC European Breakdown Cover when you request your VE103. To discuss your breakdown cover with RAC Motability Assist, telephone the special foreign travel line on 0800 731 3310 (call charges may apply).

Back to FAQs