1. Print this page
    Print this page

    Can I join the Motability Scheme if I receive Armed Forces Independence Payment?

    Those who receive the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) can apply to join the Motability Scheme. Find out more information About the Motability Scheme .

    If you receive this allowance and would like further information, please contact the Motability Scheme's Customer Services on 0300 456 4566.

    You can also visit the Motability Scheme website and use the Car Search to see the vehicles available on the Scheme. Using the car search, you will need to select the option PIP/AFIP- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment on the allowance type field. 

Back to FAQs