1. Print this page
    Print this page

    Can I join the Motability Scheme?

    To be eligible to lease through the Motability Scheme, you must be in receipt of one of the following allowances:

    • Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
    • Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
    • War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS).
    • Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).

    You will need to have at least 12 months remaining on your allowance when you apply.

    Find out more information about how the Motability Scheme works.

Back to FAQs